VFX artist available

Hello! Contact me if you need help with some VFX shots. I have experience as a compositor using AE and a 3d generalist using Maya. Samples of previous work available upon request. Will work for a chance to make some cool shots for my demo reel. PM me.

-Photon

Last edited:
photon,
nice to hear about your offer.
We could need some set extensions for our upcoming science fiction short "Cross Breed".

Concept Art:

cross_breed_hall_1920.jpg

Please email samples to c?r?e?w?@visiomedia.com. (remove question marks from email address)

PS, sorry for the big picture, is there an option in the forum to assign a view size for attached images?

Last edited:
Even though I've faced some financial issues and I haven't finished my film yet , Photon made couple of VFX shots for me and they all looked fantastic. :yes:

PS, sorry for the big picture, is there an option in the forum to assign a view size for attached images?
Paid members can actually upload images and 'attach' them to posts. I don't believe that's available to free members. But you can upload to an image hosting site, flickr for example, and then use one of the smaller resized versions as the source for the image tag.

But, to directly answer your question, no there is not a way to specify the size an image should display with the image embed tool for a post.

Back