Vendor Contacts for Equipment Rentals

Hey All.
I am a fellow filmmaker working at a company called Visualnet. Being an independent filmmaker and actor work comes and goes so i am working here for the now, to make some money. I wanted to share this with you all:

Visualnet.com is the single most comprehensive Film and Broadcast directory with more than 120,000 listings worldwide. (I suggest all independent producers / production companies sign up and start networking!)

VisualBids is an online bidding tool designed to streamline the production process, making it more efficient.VisualBids connects producers to prsoduction suppliers and effortlessly manages all the below-the-line production needs in one single place! If you do not know a lot of vendors for camera equipment, lighting, etc... Submit your request and we will do the rest!

VisualBids is an amazing production resource that will make comparing prices for equipment fast, easy, and convenient! Producers requests are always 100% free on VisualBids. Suppliers are charged a service fee based on the final invoice they send the producer.

VisualBids is the ONLY production tool of its kind, reaching hundreds of vendors per request. To start using VisualBids, visit www.visualnet.com/visualbids today to submit your free request.

Or you can call me @ 310-873-3971

Happy Filming!!

Chris

Back