• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch uPressplay's Lexceon My City Music Video

279.jpg

Lexceon: My City
Born and raised on the Southside of Chicago, Lexceon throws down a track about his neighborhood and his people. Check out the debut music video for Lexceon’s latest release, My City. Directed by Paul Moriarity Jr and shot by Jason Deuchler.
Click Here

download_podcast.jpg

Download to your iPod!
http://upressplay.com/podcasts.xml

Last edited:
While I'm not a fan of rap.. the music, or the videos.. I thought this was put together nicely. It felt somewhere between the new rap videos on MTV, and oldschool hip hop videos (like: N2Deep - "Back to the Hotel")

Thanks Will. We're glad you liked it. Lexceon got his crew out in force, taking over Chicago's Grant Park for a couple of hours. They just showed up, blocked off a part of the street. The Police didn't say a word. Got lucky on that one.

Indeed you did.

I'd imagine you could have gotten clearance for it anyway, had you asked and it been a low traffic street. But either way you got your shots, and that's what counts. :)

I guess it would all depend. This park is right downtown. It might have cost us a pretty penny for security and police staffing. Normally permits are only $25, but they get a bit wierd in major areas. I don't think we had insurance at the time, which probably would have blocked us. Thanks for checking us out Will.

Jones

Back