Up-and-coming filmmaker in Phoenix, AZ

Hi, Indietalk community!

I'm Shelby, an up-and-coming filmmaker based in Phoenix, AZ. Having been around film since my youth, I officially started working in film at 21. Although I lost touch for a few years, I rediscovered my passion in the last 2.5 years. With rapid momentum, I've been producing high-quality short films every few months. I've participated in 48-hour and 10-day film challenges in Phoenix, winning accolades like Best Actress, Best Picture, Best Screenplay, Audience Choice Award, and more. I'm excited about creating visually stunning and captivating projects in the future! Take some time to say hello!

Hi, Indietalk community!

I'm Shelby, an up-and-coming filmmaker based in Phoenix, AZ. Having been around film since my youth, I officially started working in film at 21. Although I lost touch for a few years, I rediscovered my passion in the last 2.5 years. With rapid momentum, I've been producing high-quality short films every few months. I've participated in 48-hour and 10-day film challenges in Phoenix, winning accolades like Best Actress, Best Picture, Best Screenplay, Audience Choice Award, and more. I'm excited about creating visually stunning and captivating projects in the future! Take some time to say hello!
Hello if you are ever in need of any foley or sound design please let me know I am the owner of J.H.J SFX a foley and sound design company. If you are interested I have included a link to my website below with examples of my work.

Back