• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Ufo abduction Test #1

I thought that was a pretty good first attempt.

I think adding a light connecting you to the ufo would help give the feel of you being pulled in.

How are you liking Blender? I'm thinking of getting it myself.

I thought that was a pretty good first attempt.

I think adding a light connecting you to the ufo would help give the feel of you being pulled in.

How are you liking Blender? I'm thinking of getting it myself.

Thank you, it was a learning experience for sure. Originally I had planned to do the light connection, and honestly got lazy toward the end of the process. I spent so much time figuring out the compositing that i was exhausted. Been working on a new shot for about two weeks now...I learned a valuable lesson from this, to take my time lol!

Blender is Amazing...it has become an obsession for me. I don't know if you have any experience with 3D, but this program is very powerful for open source. I will warn you up front, the training material for Blender is abundant....but not all in one place. The best way to learn is Youtube.

Back