• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Travelogue Drama in Himalayas!

Very beautiful and inspired- I haven't finished it yet, I'm going to enjoy this properly.

Stunning shots of beautiful places. I lived in India for a few months last year, this makes me miss it a lot. :(

I just don't understand the African music at the beginning. :huh: Leh & Ladakh and Jammu Kashmir both have incredibly beautiful music, maybe something local would be a little more consistent with your setting?

Very cool to see a film about a Buddhist- usually when you see Buddhist monks and monasteries in Indian films it seems like something that's added as just something interesting about the culture while the protagonists are implicitly always hindu or muslim.

Very beautiful and inspired- I haven't finished it yet, I'm going to enjoy this properly.

Stunning shots of beautiful places. I lived in India for a few months last year, this makes me miss it a lot. :(

I just don't understand the African music at the beginning. :huh: Leh & Ladakh and Jammu Kashmir both have incredibly beautiful music, maybe something local would be a little more consistent with your setting?

Very cool to see a film about a Buddhist- usually when you see Buddhist monks and monasteries in Indian films it seems like something that's added as just something interesting about the culture while the protagonists are implicitly always hindu or muslim.

Thank you for watching the film. The usage of African music was a little "carried away" effect! We needed to get something earthy, but Ladakhi sounds weren't just doing it. Then African music kicked in.
Anyways, hope you've seen the entire film. If you like it, kindly spread the word!

CheerS!

The cinematography is great. The voice over texts are great too. The actinf is also great. The score is... great.

Seriously it's all fantastic except for some lengthy scenes. I lost focus during the first vlog scene and couldn't watch the second (and I understand that second one is the climax of the movie). I'll give it another try.

Back