• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer of a Documentary i'm working on. Let me know what you think.

I think...

The stolen footage may hurt you legally.

If stupid people eat and drink themselves to death -- is it really a tragedy?

The diet pushed on your tvs and radios is poison, and if you blindly accept that as normal, you're a fool.

i'll leave the stolen footage to the producer. he takes care of legal.
its tragic how people eat foods, yet most of them don't even know the calories they're intaking.
People should just do what the human body was made to do, exercise and have lots of hydration.

good idea but

I think that it is good for documentaries like this to be made because there really is a problem with obesity in our country, the problem is how realistic is it to think the people who need to watch and take this to heart will, and how many fast food commercials will play in between them doing so? Also the music makes it almost feel like a thriller flick or something, maybe a softer more compassionate sounding number would help the facts hit closer to home. just a thought.

Back