• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer I made for INTERNATIONAL TREASURE

magicalcrapmovies.com is freaking hilarious. He posts his crappy trailer wanting feedback, and when he gets it, he tells them to quit whining. He mentioned making his sales to family and friends. Great way to make money, off friends & family. Yea, i'm sure they'll be honest and tell you your films suck *sarcasm*

haha I love it how M1chae1 ripped into magicmovies your right hemdroid it is hilarious but then agian I think that coming on do an Indie filmmaking site and bagging out Indie filmmakers isn't the smartest Idea

The voice over sounded top notch! The trailer was good but went on too long and then it becomes annoying. To me when a trailer goes on too far - I think 'get to the point already'.
I think the trailer would have been better if it had ended at the scene where the chest opens, the camera angles into the darkness to reveal whats inside but doesn't.
I thought it ended there but it went on.

The voice over sounded very Hollywood (like the guy that does it for most of the Hollywood biggies) and a sense of humour in his tone which made the movie sound like it was an Anna Farris movie or Wayans bros type humour...so thats good. But it did go on too long and you lose your audience...you want to make you audience WANT more not less.

Most important is when you ask for honest advice on something you will get it - good or bad. If all you want is good advice then you are only fooling yourself in the end.

Last edited:
haha I love it how M1chae1 ripped into magicmovies your right hemdroid it is hilarious but then agian I think that coming on do an Indie filmmaking site and bagging out Indie filmmakers isn't the smartest Idea

Hey, everyone...come on.

I didn't rip his film. Where did I do that? I was very diplomatic. This community is about sharing ideas, and asking for advice. We should be allowed to talk freely about projects...as long as we are constructive. I was never a dick.

I had more to say about his movie making strategy and marketing plans than his film...let's be clear about that.

:) I don't think I did anything wrong. And I think Magic became way too defensive and started making it personal. But hey...whatever.

Anthony: I think it's just the opposite...I think coming onto an indie film site and posting your movie without expecting some critisism or advice isn't the smartest idea. That's one of the reasons this forum is here. Am I wrong?

Anyway. I'm no troll. And I don't try and create drama. Let's move on.

Now he's gonna cry cuz after all his trashing, I called him a stranger :no:

Is there any reason all the trashers are basic people with a mere handful of posts; alternative accounts of yours perhaps? Just asking.

Just to be clear...look back at what I quoted you...that's the language I didn't like...not the 'stranger' bit. And honest, nearly ALL of your posts to me were hostile once I gave you my opinion.

And what does my post count matter? As if one's post count or membership status on these forums directly relates to their experience in film?

OK OK...sorry everyone. My last post on this thread I promise.

:)

Last edited:
Back