• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for my time traveling stoner comedy!!!

Alright guys...we've made a few updates to the trailer....(I believe the director tried to fix some of the color issues and added some dino sounds and a snorting kind of effect.)

Something I didn't realize about vimeo is that you can update a video and not have to change the link so that has stayed the same.

If I judge it by high professional standards it looked OK on a laptop. In the real world, I wouldn't buy it or go to the cinema to see it based on this but maybe I'm not your audience.

If I judge it by high professional standards it looked OK on a laptop. In the real world, I wouldn't buy it or go to the cinema to see it based on this but maybe I'm not your audience.

I'm not sure I understand this. So visually it looked fine but not interesting to you?

I'm not sure I understand this. So visually it looked fine but not interesting to you?

Yes, pretty much. It was nicely cut, looked decent, had some not-too-bad VFX on a laptop but I wasn't moved to spend money on it or even watch it on Netflix (I am judging it against professional productions out to make money).

It's not really my genre and it doesn't look strong enough to displace the other stuff I want to watch. However, I'm probably not your target demographic.

Again, I'm judging it against the pro stuff. Compared to the usual amateur fare, it looks very strong.

Back