• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer Casi Medianoche

Hey all :)

Could I ask your opinion on this trailer? (subtitles in the little cc in the YouTube screen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LdjgnTZBpk

We worked in certain conditions, probably similar to many crews in the indie world, but I would like the work to be judged on its own before telling more about it.

So we worked on literally zero budget, with volunteers from a local theater, friends and family, and only having money for food and transport. There were 30 shooting days, spread over 6 months, shot with one Canon 5D2, natural light only. For the first trailer I opted for a non narrative trailer, rather trying to give a first impression than telling the whole story. Our crew during the entire work was 3 persons. Only one person in our crew had previous experience in video (documentaries).

I'm aiming for an easy, watchable and a bit higher budget look than it really is, but I wonder if it worked out.

Back