Tizzy's back with new short, and (some) stills...

So, we recently began production on our latest short film "Fender Bender" It is the twisted little comedy about a suave, latino serial killer, in route to dump the dead girl in his trunk when he accidentally rearends the WRONG guy.

This was going to be a quiet little production until a studio in Miami saw my last short film, and offered us their equipment for free. WE shot the majority of it already on their 16' fully remote controlled jib arm. Ohhhh mama....

Ok, so I put up some screen grabs on my site (3 to be exact.) There were more, but they dissapeared between the post house, and my house. Hmmm... Anyway, here is one.
fb_eric_low.jpg

and since my site dosent really allow remote hosting, and you are probablly looking at a "forbidden" sign, you can see them at the below link. More to come soon, I assure you. In the mean time, thoughts?
http://www.tizzyentertainment.8m.com/photo4.html

R. M.

Camera?

The image quality looks good. What type of camera are you using? I'm guessing Canon XL1 and then you are deinterlacing the frames in the edit suite.

Poke

Actually, I normally do use the XL1, but we couldnt get a hold of it for several reasons. As a result we ended up shooting on a Sony 200 DVcam, with the big DVcam tapes. (It wasnt until the sony 300 that it would also take MiniDV) On top of that, they were used DVcan tapes (since I dont usually shoot on them, i didnt have acess to any last minute.) I got one cool shot trashed by an artifact from the video underneath (which I can fix) and a bit more grain then I would have had with the XL1. All in all, Im happy though. And yeah, I shot with the cam in 301, and I am de interlacing in post.
R. M.

Back