• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Timing

This is a neat. It's the difference between a good shot and a bad shot, and it's the same shot.

The set up is basic. He falls they almost kiss. It's the extra one second that I could never get her to do. So I did myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv9GkVwfQUQ

Did you reverse some frames back & forth?

Can't really tell, so if you did... looks good.

p.s. Your lights are in frame, and your actors should be off book by now if you're shooting.
:secret:

;)

Yeah, we shot that about 10 times. Really. And the timing between the serious and laugh were never there. So, we did a shot over his shoulder. But, it was just easier to cut where her look gets serious and just before she's about to laugh. That clip was 11 frames long. I then kept slowing it down till I got the proper time.

By slowing it down, her eyes shut slower, which looks sexy. Maybe it's just because I've been working with her. But, this actress gets sexier and sexier every time I see her. It's a great shoot compared to the first hell hole.

The really stupid thing is, how many movies have done this? It's so formula, you'd figure everyone would instinctively know how to almost kiss and break away.

Last edited:
Back