• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Through the Never

Hey all, here's a trailer for my first feature, entering post-sound now, titled Through the Never.

Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?v=A2tLpJTxJXQ

I don't mean to intrude on your trailer, but one of the services my company provides is the review of teasers / previews / trailers.

Your trailer was comprised of a series of proverb-like sentiments, but it didn't convey what the concept or engine of the story is.

P.S. Is that Mary Beth Peil?

P.P.S. "Through the never" is not only a Metallica song, but also the title of their new movie. Do you really want your movie to be associated with this?

Last edited:
Slow and somewhat uninteresting. There was hiss in the VO. There's nothing really unique about the trailer, and I'm not really sure what the film is about. It felt a bit flat as well.

There was some really nice shots, the music is fitting, and the acting seems good.

Best of luck.

It is not Mary Beth Peil, although I do see the resemblance. The actress is Victoria Mullen. I'm aware they released their film as well, but honestly we won't be anywhere near their level of marketing to bring issue.

Chimpphobia, sorry you felt uninterested! When the trailer was comprised we did not begin post-audio. In fact, the trailer was made for the fundraising campaign to bring about the post-production budget in order to complete the audio.

You really need to edit that trailer, though. There's no story there. And no reason to watch the movie.

Last edited:
Back