• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The War of the Children

Wow, that was actually pretty good! The acting was convincing, the characters were believable and their personalities combined to form a solid comedy dynamic. The dialogue was funny, the story compelling and it was cut together really well too.

My only criticism, which is quite minor really, is the attention to detail that would give it a bit more of a professional sheen. For instance where most of the dialogue audio sounded okay, there were moments where it sounded like the audio peaked, or could have used a little bit of TLC in the mix (like when the guys were moving the boxes into the house). Also a few of the shots were quite overexposed, especially in the car scene near the beginning.

Overall though, I thought it was a neat piece of entertainment. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more :)

Back