• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Television - Horror Short Film

Adrian that's a very good short! I loved it! Was that your first short? Can you tell us more about what you used to film and edit??:)
Great job!

Adrian that's a very good short! I loved it! Was that your first short? Can you tell us more about what you used to film and edit??:)
Great job!

Thanks! It means a lot to me! It was my first horror short , but before this I also made some VFX short. If you are interested, you could check out my other channel :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazYYaCT0tTvl10Jk1z0Q0w

I used Samsung NX1 to shoot this short. Then I color graded the footage with impulz luts and colorista. Those TV shots, I actually stick some green sticker on the screen in order to track it accurately in after effect, then I composite the reflection and noise footage on it. For the monster, I used zbrush to sculpt it and maya to animate.

You are welcome Adrian! Really good job! Is the actress a professional or a friend? I don't speak Chinese but to me she looked very credible and expressive! If it is a professional actress, what's her name??

I checked your other videos on youtube and they were all very cool and showing good skills with VFX! My favorite is the one about the miffy zombies :D Did you make the jets as well? They are very realistic compliments! In fact I subscribed to your channel :D

Back