• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

THE SLEDGEHAMMER MASSACRE 2012

Hi there.

Looks pretty good. Whats disturbing a bit are the "wind" noises from the audiorecordings?
The scene is pretty long but takes a trip to the good old friday the 13th. I like it.
What i am really missing is music wich would make the scene more powerfull and frightening.

If you don't have a composer yet i would like to do such a work.

Whats the Story of that film? Can you tell us something about it?

regards,

Florian

well, that clip is actually just a teaser clip, not part of the actual movie. We shot that in about an hour with no mic otherthan the built-in mic on our t2i. We have a zoom h4n for the audio now though and are planning to shoot the real scene for that soon.

And, to respond to your comment about the music, or lack thereof, we don't currently have a composer or really the funds necissary to be seeking one, but we are interested in talking about the prospects of one:) so if you'd like to email me at zelchcarnahan@gmail.com
i'd be happy to talk to you about the possibilities. Thanks alot for the response and feedback:)
We really appreciate any input we can get.

Also that video has been updated/re-edited with slight improvement in audio and full 1080p hd now!

Last edited:
well, that clip is actually just a teaser clip, not part of the actual movie. We shot that in about an hour with no mic otherthan the built-in mic on our t2i. We have a zoom h4n for the audio now though and are planning to shoot the real scene for that soon.

And, to respond to your comment about the music, or lack thereof, we don't currently have a composer or really the funds necissary to be seeking one, but we are interested in talking about the prospects of one:) so if you'd like to email me at zelchcarnahan@gmail.com
i'd be happy to talk to you about the possibilities. Thanks alot for the response and feedback:)
We really appreciate any input we can get.

Also that video has been updated/re-edited with slight improvement in audio and full 1080p hd now!

I wrote you an e-mail. Would be nice to hear from you guys!

Florian

Back