• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Raunchiest thing I've ever made...Patience Episode 2

Too long. The music is recognizable and somewhat annoying. The color correction/grading seemed really off to me (blues instead of whites?). The pot jokes weren't that funny, and sometimes the framing seemed off. There wasn't much of a payoff either.

Cut the first minute or two, and some of the slower parts when nothing is really happening in between, find a composer, either white balance correctly/color grade and correct better, get a better writer or come up with some funnier lines.

Comedy is a very hard to pull off. You're not going to appeal to everyone, and timing + awesome writing is crucial. This didn't appeal to me, but I'm sure it will to someone else. Although the massage scene was funny (but it could have been shorter).

There are some good elements and qualities to the film, I am just trying to point out things that I think need improvement.

Thanks for posting :)

Thirded.

The main things that stood out for me, was the poor lighting and sound. It really distracted me.

Back