• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Purple Tie: A Tale of Murder

In the beginning the film moves really slowly; also lighting is insufficient
@1:44 the jacket zip almost seems to be in slow motion..a lot of the shots are somewhat sluggish.
@2:07 the title flashing is eccentric
@3:13 why does the door knob open from the other side?
@6:14 maybe the shot should be lower(?) to show more of the action
Story wise, there isn't much character development of the protagonist, other than he probably works at an office. The only challenge he encounters is trying to fall asleep.
The film was entertaining in the sense that I was wondering what thing would happen next, but that thing never happened. Good effort put into it, it's good that you're actually making work, rather than just commenting on it(me).:)

The video was edited on Windows Movie Maker and I was planning on reediting it on Final Cut when I got a chance, but last night I got twisted and thought to myself,
"hey this is a movie I made in less then 24 hours, it aint know masterpiece, Im gona put this rough draft versiion on youtube right now!"

But yes I know it could be better, but I'm moving on to the next great idea :)

Back