• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Perfect Sound - Short Film

The idea was really awesome and its shot very well. I would say some of the transitions are a little sudden at some points though.

I like the concept, almost something Ray Bradbury could have written. (Bottling up dandelions = bottling up summer). I wasn't totally satisfied with the ending, even though I understand what you were going for. Might be fun to expand on the idea down the road... turn it into something M. Gondry or Terry Gilliam would enjoy. All in all, nice work.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I agree with the transition comment. Our original edit was 3 minutes long, and that worked pretty perfectly, but we had to shave off a minute to fit the competition brief. I think it still just about holds together, but yeah, it does maybe feel a little to quick at times.

Might be fun to expand on the idea down the road... turn it into something M. Gondry or Terry Gilliam would enjoy. All in all, nice work.

Well Gondry i agree with; definitely an influence on the film. Gilliam i'm not sure about. That man scares the hell out of me.

That was fun. Nice work.

I thought the second to the last shot--at the end of it--fizzled out in terms of audio.

Anyhow. Good stuff.

Back