• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

The NEXT super-heroine(s) screenplay

Hello.

I am guessing this is the proper place to post this seeing that the topic is on screenplays and such.

Seeking the NEXT great super heroine screenplay(s) with great character and story baseline that can be done with low budget standards.

We have access to resources to produce the film to make it look like a block buster success.

Strong emphasis on character and a great story more so. Looking to develop character into comic graphic novels and other promotion opportunities.

Looking for a strong super heroine character(s) to redefine the genre.
Established comic book writers encouraged to apply for the opportunity to have your character come to life, produced onto the screen!

Please contact us with story or synopsis before hand, those selected will be asked to forward your screenplay for review.

NOTE: There is no pay in advance however if project is picked up by several interested distributors there will be compensation from that.

Some links to our previous work www.feartheforest.com

Thank you
Good Luck!

Last edited:
I have written a book (a young-adult novel, not a screenplay) with a very strong female lead:

SpectreHawk.jpg

based on a character that my son created, and owns the rights to, when he wrote his first children's book:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Fiery-Fen...keywords=fiery+fencer+and+the+ghost+of+rainia

product_thumbnail.php

Back