• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Mutants Are Back in X-Men: First Class trailer -- The Filmsmith

It looks like there's good potential to the storyline. I'm a fan of the franchise, but I'll still wait for it come to rental.

Count me in. Opening night. Midnight show. That's the only way to watch a movie like this, in my book.

Totally agree with you. Large scale special-effects films like this should be seen in the theater. I'll be at the midnight show for sure. Michael Fassbender is definitely rocking this one. Can't wait to see him in A Dangerous Method!

Totally agree with you. Large scale special-effects films like this should be seen in the theater. I'll be at the midnight show for sure. Michael Fassbender is definitely rocking this one. Can't wait to see him in A Dangerous Method!

It's not just that they should be seen in the theater, which is very true. But I think, generally speaking, Summertime Popcorn Flicks benefit greatly when you see them in a packed theater, with an enthusiastic audience. Those midnight opening nights can be a lot of fun.

That look awesome.
I dig this "watchmen"vibe.
Cold War + Alterante history is a win. Always.
Fallout, Watchmen, XMen...

Back