The Lycanthrope - Soundtrack News

Hello, Everyone,

It seems there are other similar threads here, but I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum.

National distribution has been secured through Crystal Clear Distribution in Dallas for the all-original soundtrack for the our movie, The Lycanthrope, with 16 new songs from great Texas/national artists including latin pop star Zayra Alvarez, Kirk Tatom (formerly of Deep Blue Something), Eastwood, So Far Good, and some new songs of my own as well.

The movie itself is in the final edit stage and will be submitted to film festivals beginning in the second half of July. But, the soundtrack to "The Lycanthrope" will be available in Dallas stores July 10th. We'll roll nationally as needed from there.

The Media page on the movie’s Flash website has been revamped and now contains streaming audio for every song on the soundtrack, so I invite you to visit the site and check out the new tunes. There's something for everyone out there.

To access the Media page, simply navigate to http://www.lycanthropemovie.com and click the “ENTER FLASH SITE” button. You’ll see the Media tab on the navigation bar. From there, just click on a song to load and play.

Also, check out a blurb on the movie/soundtrack in the June issue of D Magazine in the "Pulse" section.

Thanks,

Matt Thompson
50/50 Films
PO Box 551062
Dallas, TX 75355
www.lycanthropemovie.com
www.5050films.com

Back