The Hangover

I heard it was going to have a sequel coming in 2010 , but I guess isn't as good as the first one , I mean best comedy of the year.

I also heard there was a REC 3 coming next year , I think it's going to be kind of bad I mean , the first one was great ,very original , shoot in the first person , just awsome , the second was ok , now the third...

Last edited:
what kind of sequel could they possibly come up with for the hangover? i bet it's going to be a similar senario with different characters. probably set in college. that would make sense, since it i think it was the biggest hit in the frat scene (or maybe that's just what it seems like on Ohio State campus..) not to say that it wasn't appreciated by a more intelligent crowd (i'd like to think i'm a part of that) but this is disappointing, sounds like a movie for the money.

hopefully i'm wrong, because when i first saw the hangover, it was refreshingly original.

what kind of sequel could they possibly come up with for the hangover? i bet it's going to be a similar senario with different characters. probably set in college. that would make sense, since it i think it was the biggest hit in the frat scene (or maybe that's just what it seems like on Ohio State campus..) not to say that it wasn't appreciated by a more intelligent crowd (i'd like to think i'm a part of that) but this is disappointing, sounds like a movie for the money.

hopefully i'm wrong, because when i first saw the hangover, it was refreshingly original.

I actually agree and I hope they don't dissapoint the crowd and I also expect they don't start making more sequels like American Pie or Final Destination cause it always messes everything up

hmmm. i hope none of that happens. haha i liked the hangover, but i can hardly imagine a good sequel to it. one thing i especially liked in the hangover (other than their over-the-top ridiculousness) was that when they showed the inevitable vegas montage, it wasn't the typical vegas montage. they chose their shots, made them different and interesting, and it wasnt your run-of-the-mill shots of the strip.

Back