• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Getaway

We've never done a film surrounding cars before, so this was a neat experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBSkIQOWsVY

Let us know what you think!

Last edited:
If it was experimental, then don't call it "The Getaway." Especially if it doesn't show this person "getting away" from anything.

Call it "random footage of some guy driving down the road"

If it was experimental, then don't call it "The Getaway." Especially if it doesn't show this person "getting away" from anything.

Call it "random footage of some guy driving down the road"

So getting into a car to escape a man shooting at you isn't getting away from anything?

Huh.

half a second of a person shooting, 3 minutes of non-exciting driving, all shot with a wide-angle lens for some reason.

Wow... what a getaway!

half a second of a person shooting, 3 minutes of non-exciting driving, all shot with a wide-angle lens for some reason.

Wow... what a getaway!

I love reading your posts sometimes XD

To OP not meaning to be offensive directly, but this was the most pointless boring thing I have almost ever seen. It should have started at 00.00 and ended before it began, why did you film this? It has no artistic value, the longest driving scenes ever , the only good thing was the title.. Il go out on the limb here and say Iv seen better filming From children. Literally

Last edited:
there, ^^^ that's a better explanation.

I wasn't being wordy with my explanation because I figured he would see the flaws in it, but I guess not.

To OP not meaning to be offensive directly, but this was the most pointless boring thing I have almost ever seen. It should have started at 00.00 and ended before it began, why did you film this? It has no artistic value, the longest driving scenes ever , the only good thing was the title.. Il go out on the limb here and say Iv seen better filming From children. Literally

Well I'm glad many have a broader spectrum of artistic view than you, my good man. :)

Can't wait to see the video-game based on this!!

Back