• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Game (equip. test)

This is a short (and I mean short) that I did to test out my Gh2, and other equip. a few months ago.

It was basically spur of the moment, and was not even written, hence the reason it doesn't have much going on or anything. Its was more an attempt to see what I could get out of my equipment and a learning experience.

Thought I'd share it though, as I just compressed it low enough to fit on youtube. (From 8 gigs to 58 mb!)

Its only a minute long, but yeah.

http://youtu.be/w561gdr8VQc

The high contrast was what I wanted. Parts are darker than I would have liked, but then again I didn't light for each scene, and such is the result.

It could definitely look better, but I'm quite happy with the quality of the equipment. I'll be shooting another little short in a couple days, we'll see if I can get it looking a bit better.

For an impromptu test - not bad (other than "wait, wait" firing his digit derringer at the dealer's forehead and the blood squirting out of his chest. :rolleyes:
bwahaharoll.gif
)

Back