• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "The Flash" Short Film

hey guys, just wanted to share our new short film "The Flash" with you guys.

we have been working on this for months and we finally released it! Enjoy.

View HERE

Last edited:
I liked it .

However the intro was just so long . 3 minutes into the film and absolutely nothing is happening . This will be enough for some people to turn the movie off .

Secondly , the cinematography at some places is absolutely fantastic but at other places it's not that great and the image is soft.

Some of the effects looked a bit cheesy and the desert shots to me looked like are actually beach shots with matte painting .

Other thing you should work at is the dialogue . The scene where she is leaving him sounds like she is doing that just because he is always late . Which really sounds like a very stupid reason to leave somebody .

However the short kept my attention , I was really interested about what is going to happen next , I loved your smooth jibs and slider shots , acting was pretty good with few exceptions .

Keep on going , loved it , really interested on what you guys will put up next but please ,next time no intros at the beginning , no offense but nobody knows who you are and nobody cares for that matter . This just annoys the audience and somebody will stop watching your movie just because of that.

Good luck !

You don't need those stylized credits, logos, and long (pointless) shots that don't move the story forward much. You could knock 3 minutes of the film off, and start with the guy waking up. There's no difference.

The acting and writing is... meh. The dialogue seems incredibly staged and unrealistic. Think to yourself, do people really talk like that? The scene that I am mainly talking about is the break-up scene.

It is not paced very well. With a short film/ episode (whatever you want to call it), within a minute or two the audience should be on the edge of their seat, wanting to watch more. Not waiting for it to get interesting.

I liked the beginning is the end thing. That was clever (I don't read comics that much, so I don't know if they do that...).

The color grading and cinematography was nice though. The FX were good as well.

I hope to see more in the future though. Good luck :cool:

Back