• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Extraction (Action Film)

Hey all, it's been a while since I shared one of my YouTube videos on this site. As most of you probably know, I make short films on YouTube using airsoft guns and visual effects to make it look like they're real guns firing live ammo. It's been over a year since I first started and I just watched my first video and realized how much I've improved since.

Anyway here it is, I filmed it on the Brunswick Naval Air Station which closed last may. It's all abandoned military complexes, a.k.a a filmmaker's dream

Feel free to leave advice, criticism, suggestions, and praise!

HD link on YouTube: http://youtu.be/lrGqJnT4cDk?hd=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrGqJnT4cDk

Wow! you must have tons of fun shooting in a abandoned location like this. Awesome effects and props. Only downside are the actors are too young and the vehicles are regular ones, would be sick if you could have a humvee or jeep. Sick effort for someone your age. Nice!

Wow! you must have tons of fun shooting in a abandoned location like this. Awesome effects and props. Only downside are the actors are too young and the vehicles are regular ones, would be sick if you could have a humvee or jeep. Sick effort for someone your age. Nice!

yeah i really wish we were older ahha, and a humvee would be soo sick

I can not tell you how much I envy you being able to use an abandoned military base. It was pretty good too. So how did you get access to the base? Was it just closed down and you walked right in or what?

First of all, I really admire your effort to go out and shoot films.. Honestly, i am to caught up and don't have the time at the moment.

Furthermore, the location was plain awesome.

I think that you guys are very much like Freddy Wong. The videos are enjoyable, but they are heavily orientated for a Call-of-Duty playing internet audience with an average age of 15.
I like the video and i think its well made in terms of muzzle flashes and all that, and you are definitely fetching an audience, looking at your amount of subscribers!

I can not tell you how much I envy you being able to use an abandoned military base. It was pretty good too. So how did you get access to the base? Was it just closed down and you walked right in or what?

Well, we've always had access to the base because my parents are military (im 16) but since it closed last May we've been able to just drive on it and film pretty much wherever. However, we can't really get inside the buildings, but we're happy enough filming outside. :yes: and actually we made a behind the scenes video you can watch it here.

First of all, I really admire your effort to go out and shoot films.. Honestly, i am to caught up and don't have the time at the moment.

Furthermore, the location was plain awesome.

I think that you guys are very much like Freddy Wong. The videos are enjoyable, but they are heavily orientated for a Call-of-Duty playing internet audience with an average age of 15.
I like the video and i think its well made in terms of muzzle flashes and all that, and you are definitely fetching an audience, looking at your amount of subscribers!

Thanks bro, and yeah our audience is growing quite fast :)

That was really awesome. I agree, it's very much like Freddie Wong. How old are you??

Glad you can compare us to freddiew! and I'm 16, and everyone in the film is either 15, 16, or 17

Back