• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Device Sci Fi Short Film is out now!

Great work, it has good pace (yeah, it's short, but still, it didn't get boring at any point so that's a big plus). The camera work was exceptional in my view, and I think the actor did very well too (was it you?). Colours could have been a touch warmer I think, since the film is half adventure half comedy.

The special effects sometimes where a bit off like when the light flashed up his arm at the beginning, it didn't blend too well with the realistic feel you tried to create. (To justify making that point, all good sci-fi has to be grounded in some way or another.)

Over all, I really liked it!

I left a comment on the video but just in case people here don't give it a chance and click on your link, I wanted to say that.

Love it... the only complaint I have at all is that the "device" prop itself doesn't quite hold up to the quality of the entire rest of the production! Well done :)

Great work, it has good pace (yeah, it's short, but still, it didn't get boring at any point so that's a big plus). The camera work was exceptional in my view, and I think the actor did very well too (was it you?). Colours could have been a touch warmer I think, since the film is half adventure half comedy.

The special effects sometimes where a bit off like when the light flashed up his arm at the beginning, it didn't blend too well with the realistic feel you tried to create. (To justify making that point, all good sci-fi has to be grounded in some way or another.)

Over all, I really liked it!

I left a comment on the video but just in case people here don't give it a chance and click on your link, I wanted to say that.

Thanks for the feedback! Means a lot to us. I was not the actor ;). I´m just the producer and marketing guy. Yeah, next project we will have to work hard on the visual effects. I´m sure we'll do a better work. Thanks again!

Love it... the only complaint I have at all is that the "device" prop itself doesn't quite hold up to the quality of the entire rest of the production! Well done :)

haha. Really? Actually I love the device prop... the colors, the cables :P For the second part, we'll get something better ;) Thanks for your comment!

This was great. It's unusual that a small little film like this is actually shot like a real hollywood production. Say what you want about it, but all the camera moves and editing are almost indistinguishable from a big budget production.

Great idea as well, looks like it was a lot of fun to shoot. Was this done on the Mark II?

Back