The Attack of the Jerseyians

If anyone was wondering why a massive amount of people from New Jersey just joined indietalk is because, at my high school (Rancocas Valley Regional High School) in Mt. Holly, there is a film program. A bunch of kids who are intrested in film and acting have found out about indietalk, and started joining....of course most of them don't post that often...anyway, just to clear that up. :D ...lol.

That's awesome!

Wish I'd started way back when. :)

This is a great place to share what you know, and learn about what you don't.

(I was starting to suspect an underground coup, with so many Holly-ites joining up recently)
smiley_jihad.gif

oddapt said:
If anyone was wondering why a massive amount of people from New Jersey just joined indietalk is because, at my high school (Rancocas Valley Regional High School) in Mt. Holly, there is a film program. A bunch of kids who are intrested in film and acting have found out about indietalk, and started joining....of course most of them don't post that often...anyway, just to clear that up. :D ...lol.

Not that I have a say in it, but I believe the policy here is to let anyone in...even people from Jersey!! :lol:

I think that it all started with a lawsuit that forced them to let this braggart from Anaheim in! I think that he's in a mental hospital, because he keeps thinking that he's going to win this contest. :crazy:

In any case, :welcome:

Chris

Last edited:
Back