• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Actors Intensive

For The Actor's Intensive

REKNOWNED ACTING TRAINERS
KIRK BALTZ & BARRY PAPICK

ARE COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO!

The Actor's Intensive is a weekend workshop for actors of all experience and capability. The goal of the course is to put you in touch with your emotional persona as a foundation for truthful performance. We use group and individual exercises to teach the fundamentals of relaxation, emotional recall, and movement. Then, we guide you through the process of applying these skills through monologue and dialogue work. Finally, there's a mock audition so you can bridge the gap between practice and performance immediately.

Weekend Schedule in SF -Location to be announced

Friday, June 6 6:30pm – 9:30pm

Saturday, June 7 11am - 6pm

Sunday, June 8 11am - 4pm

Regular rate: $325

Weekend Reduced Rate: $275 for the first 15 participants to confirm
attendance

And if you refer a participant, you save an additional $20!

4 reasons YOU should take The Actor's Intensive

1. Truthful acting begins with a deep awareness of and connection
to all facets of your emotional persona.

* The Actor's Intensive will help you gain a heightened awareness of who you are and why, so you can bring that emotional intensity into every character you play.

2. We include an audition workshop so you can bring the new
learning to life while getting coaching and critique in a safe environment.

* This "real-world" practice will help you land more work right away.

3. Our technique has been tested and affirmed by many successful
actors, casting agents, and directors. "Here is what a few people have to say about The Actor's Intensive:"

* "There is no actor I know with more artistic integrity, love of the craft, and just plain know-how than Kirk Baltz." Philip Seymour Hoffman Actor/Director (Boogie Nights, Happiness, and Flawless...)

* "I've known Barry Papick for many years. His commitment to acting, theatre and to other actors is amazing. I highly recommend the Actor's Intensive." Alec Baldwin, Actor (...State and Maine, Glengarry Glenross...)

* "I have deep respect for Kirk Baltz as an actor, director, and
coach. His way of working is not only easy to comprehend, but extremely effective." Danny Nucci, Actor (...Crimson Tide, The Rock, Titanic)

* "Barry Papick's abilitty to connect and communicate with actors on and off the set makes him invaluable.""
Gus VanSant, Director (...Good Will Hunting, Finding Forrester...)

4. While the primary goal of The Actor's Intensive is the
development of actors (beginners and experienced), it also greatly
benefits directors, writers, and producers

* We strengthen your understanding of the actor's craft.

For more information

CALL 323-860-9977
Or 707 939-0270

or register at www.actorsintensive.com <http://www.actorsintensive.com/>

SPACE IS LIMITED!! REGISTER TODAY!

Back