• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Terminator fan movie.

That was actually really cool! The flight path of the air craft could be a little smoother, other than that I loved it.

looks really cool...

if would be awesome and more true to the original, if the interface, was having alot more information scolling in the background, and the red was too clean compared to the movie versions.

Thank you everybody...Yes, icba, you´re right...I did it without steady or similar...the most difficult thing was tracking the camera and clear the runner (too much blur)....next time! :D

Good job

Well done! I love the color correction and the CGI but I think it would be better if you worked more on the guys clothing, unless of course him being a jogger was in your intentions ;)

Very well done. But I disagree with the others. The shaky cam helped.

My only problem is that the dude runs really weird, and should've been wearing clothes that people would wear in a post-apocalyptic environment.

It's good. CG could be better. The ship's lighting did not match the footage, correcting that would make a big difference.

Back