• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Tell me what you think! Trippy video

Fun, I like slit scan footage... I specifically like the way the static background makes the subjects look superimposed due to their unreality :)

Bill-Cosby-Jell-o-ad.jpg

Pretty cool, dude. Trippy, indeed.

The technique is called slit scan, it's subjects in motion, but each horizontal line of video is from a different frame of the video. Since the background doesn't move in the frame, there is no motion there... the only parts that will show the effect is stuff that moves in the frame.

The technique is called slit scan, it's subjects in motion, but each horizontal line of video is from a different frame of the video. Since the background doesn't move in the frame, there is no motion there... the only parts that will show the effect is stuff that moves in the frame.

Yeah Knightly explains it well. It's really fun to mess with and it's actually really easy. just search After Effects Time Displacement

Back