• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Tell me about this title

If the title of the feature is:

The Backstreets of Unbroken Rhythm

would you be curious?

Alternative: Backstreets Jungleland

Okay, thanks. Good points.

I had a name in another language that was slang for HE'S GOT POTENTIAL. That was the perfect title in my mind.

Hm-h! Someone know another way to say HE'S GOT POTENTIAL that sounds cool?

I think this question is kind of impossible to answer without a synopsis of the plot and the genre of the film.

As Jeff says 'Jungleland' sound better than the two that you originally suggested.

@ Nick. I'm not asking what the name should be. More asking for a first opinion on the long and complicated title. I don't like a very short title for this script, I'm afraid... It's tricky sometimes.

He's = He Is = The Guy Is

Got Potential could = Fly

In the States, fly is urban slang for "cool, hip, trendy, slick and maybe even awesome!??

so it could go with the urban theme. But it's only a suggestion. and it rhymes ;)

It's not impossible to answer. He asked if the title would make us curious.

For me, no. "Jungleland" is better, but still it sounds like something from the fifties staring Cornel Wilde.

Ok, sorry, you're right.

Still I think it's very difficult to judge the strength of a title to a film that we have no idea what it's about. Gone With The Wind is a great name for a movie (and book) but if your movie's about someone with flatulence problems then perhaps it's not so great.

A short synopsis would do the world of good. Very few people will get curious by title alone, they have to know a little about the film as well...

Back