• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser Trailer new short "Sexyman 9000"

Hey guys, I haven't posted on here in a short while because I've been busy making THIS:

CLICK ME!

The film was picked up by a Dorset film festival, and is showing there on the 8th of May, but we hope to enter it into other festivals before the end of the year :)

Any creative criticism welcomed!

Last edited:
Well the trailer definitely makes me interested in the story.
The only criticism I have concerns the length of a the trailer.
I'm all for brief trailers (I hate one's that show every turning point of the story) but if this is a full length or even longer short film I would like to see a little bit of plot explanation...
but overall very nicely paced editing

Hey guys, I haven't posted on here in a short while because I've been busy making THIS:

CLICK ME!

The film was picked up by a Dorset film festival, and is showing there on the 8th of May, but we hope to enter it into other festivals before the end of the year :)

Any creative criticism welcomed!

Saw this last night at Landcrab and was really good.

Sound was really good but I agree that the trailer was too short and I have a hard time figuring out what the film was about. I couldn't tell if it was murder and he was beating someone with a stick or going mad. I assume it was one of the two?

Back