• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Teaser Trailer for a film I worked on

Nice! Are you director? Cinematographer?

Nope, I was just crew. My jobs varied from Boom Operator to help with lighting equipment etc. My friend, wrote, directed, shot, and is now editing the entire film himself. I spoke with him yesterday and it's probably going to be finished late October or early November.

Looks like good work from everyone - except whomever cut the trailer. :lol:

I can't hardly tell about what the story is about. A little kid that's a peeping-Tom and saw something he/she wasn't supposed to?
IDK.

But it does look good!

What's the marketing & distribution plan?

Looks like good work from everyone - except whomever cut the trailer. :lol:

I can't hardly tell about what the story is about. A little kid that's a peeping-Tom and saw something he/she wasn't supposed to?
IDK.

But it does look good!

What's the marketing & distribution plan?

Honestly I'm not exactly sure what he has planned. I know he plans on submitting it to festivals to see if it generates any buzz.

Film looks legit, but the story didn't really grab me. If this were the teaser to a big budget Hollywood film, I'd probably dismiss it as a generic thriller of some kind.

Back