• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Taxes

The framing wasn't the best. Some of the shots looked too close and tight (giving an almost claustrophobic feel). There were some jump cuts as well, particularly one at the beginning. The audio sounded poor as well, with some peaking and hissing. The focus was very off in a couple of shots, which was fairly distracting. Although the biggest problem is that it didn't capture my interest.

Not bad overall though. There were some things I didn't like, but it wasn't horribly made and it was watchable. I think you could do something interesting with the concept you've come up with, but it needs some refinement, rewriting, and a bit of work in the camera/audio department.

Keep up the good work.

The part where you (or whomever was behind camera) was way overmodulated.. in otherwords, talking too damn loud way too close to the mic.

The rest is Ok-ish.. but sounds like it was cranked way up in the edit as there's lots of hiss, which tends to be indicative of a lower level signal cranked up in volume. While I appreciate a video with audio levels that are actually within the audible range (there are far too many youtube videos that are incredibly quiet even at max volume) I think you went a bit far here.

Some of that can probably be fixed, and really should be because this actually seems like it has the potential of being funny. Unfortunately, with the audio in it's current state, I can't sit through it :(

Back