T3i for sale

Well I dont use it like I thought I would. Its an awesome camera but I need other things other then a camera. Its literally been used twice. And it comes with a Davis & Sanford tripod

Okey mate I see that you need fast money but you can get a brand new T2i/T3i for about 500 dollars , why would someone buy a used one for 600 ? I mean where is the logic in that ? When someone is spending so much money nobody cares if you have to pay your credit card or not .

Probably want to post pictures of what you're are selling. May want to come down in price too since you can get one of the camera's stated above for less and brand new :)

I'm sorry you're still stuck paying off the camera, that sucks. I'm actually in the market for a t2i or t3i, but my budget is a firm $400 for body and usable (read: not super long zoom) kit lens.

Like the others have said, the camera is simply no longer worth what you are asking for it. Technology, especially in this age of digital filmmaking, depreciates really fast. Hence, why lots of folks choose to rent. And especially when you take into account that even DSLRs are going to go the way of the wind (probably completely) in the next year or so as 2k and 4k are going to go from the desired to the preferred format for indie filmmakers, I would say you should take what you can for it now before no one will pay more than 200 for it.

Take it from me and my experience: I bought a canon HF200 in late 08, early 09. DSLR sort of hit the scene, so to speak, for indie filmmakers at the end of 09. My camera, which I payed 800 for, as it was the new HD camcorder that was all the 'new tech' rage, went down in value to about half that. Today, amazon will take it on a trade-in for $120 if it's in like-new condition. I'd be lucky to even get that on ebay. (And for what it's worth, I looked up your camera on amazon trade-in and they are only offering 265 for the body only.)

So, idk. If you just really really need the money, sometimes you need to take a big loss on it. But if you don't need the money that bad, and if you're not giving up on filmmaking, the camera is a great one and maybe you should just hang onto it.

Back