• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Syria - a short film

"How far does a man have to fall before he can begin to ascend?"

'Syria' tells the story of a man whose life has fallen apart at the hands of temptation.

--------
Hi everyone,

I'm a producer on Syria, and I'm really excited about the project. It's our first big post-university project, and luckily we've managed to get some support from a local production company in the form of equipment and contacts. However, they're a community interest company, and so aren't in a position to fund us financially in a massive way. I'd really appreciate it if you could like our facebook page, to keep up with the project and give a little moral support.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Syria-Short-Film/579370245416777

In the next few days we'll be launching a kickstarter campaign with some nice rewards, so it would be great if you guys could check out the project, and if you like what you see, consider donating a little - even if it's just a pound/dollar/euro! Every little helps.

Thanks to you all :)

Back