Syracuse and Buffalo Screenings - Please attend

If you live in the Syracuse or Buffalo areas of Upstate NY (or, for some odd reason are planning a visit to these two cities), you'll have a chance to see "Waiting on Alphie" on the BIG screen! We are planning our final two screenings of our feature and you're invited (after three previous sold-out events).

The Syracuse screening is being held at the Palace Theater in Syracuse (James Street) on Saturday, October 29th at 2 PM. This is a fantastic venue boasting over 700 seats! Please email me how many we should reserve for you and your guests.

Then, on November 18th at 7 PM we're holding our Buffalo screening (the actors in our movie all are from Buffalo ... the city ... not the animal). The Market Arcade Theater downtown will host this event and we're expecting an excellent turn out (may even work in some of the bands that appear on the soundtrack for a party afterwards). Let me know if you can make this one!

All of this is something to do while we wait to hear back from Slamdance, Sundance, Tribeca, Miami, SXSW and Cinequest. Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ...

Waiting on Alphie!

The investors are from Syracuse and the actors are from Buffalo and the movie was filmed in Ithaca (and I grew up in Binghamton). It's VERY draining holding these screenings! If you know somewhere in Rochester that is set up to project digital, seats at least 300 and can find a sponsor for the event ...

We'll have a screening in Flower City!

You could possibly try talking to the people over at the George Eastman House, or at The Little. Might be a bit of a challenge though, Rochester isn't exactly known for their support for filmmakers as cities in central New York are.

Back