SXSW

i think they watch all of shorts. :yes: so i have no x-kews for mine not get in except for shitt crew use rong lense :no:

hoo nose if they watch all of feachures.

every-1 pretends their is so much nepotism butt i do not think their is :weird:

if u no them than they send it rite to programmer to say no. if u r a real person a lot of volinteers see it first, more peeple, hoo can say, no. they half too say no so much that they want too say no. takes every-1 to say yes only 1 to say no do'nt feel bad if u r like me and all ways get rejecshun:blush:

but it is hard for me and makes me sad and want to stop making art films i ca'nt even rite about it it just makes me sad :(

Hey, sorry to hear the bad new. No matter how much you mentally try to prepare yourself, it always feels like a punch in the chest. Tis the life of a filmmaker. Keep your head up, and keep looking forward. Here's food for thought -- Chris Nolan's first feature was rejected by Slamdance.

Last edited:
Can't believe ENEMY OF THE MIND didn't get in from what I saw of it! This is the thing that rattles filmmakers to the core.

Maybe Layton got in. If so, you can't talk about it until February 1st.

Last edited:
you're telling me!
unless you have a celeb or your story is superdrama similar to ANOTHER EARTH or PRECIOUS, both OK movies I'll admit, you're f'd. or youtube comedy. youtube comedy always gets in. always. thanks for the words maurice, you have a trailer for yours?

Last edited:
Dallas USA is a good one too. Hoping to hear from Atlanta in the next couple of days, but look like some are already twittering their acceptance. If mine doesn't resonant with Texas audiences I'm in trouble. Funny thing is, our test audiences were crying in the ailses as this is a tear jerker in the end.

big ishoo is every-1 must agree on movie. sumtimes 1 person love but if only 1 person can say hear is a problem... oh well now :no: 1 festivle call me and sez we talk so much about ur movie but sum1 sez its stupid :hmm: so its owt. and wut if they have anuther movie just like urs all-ready?? :(

i think mi problem is....movie is so stoopid :D ever-1 else who nose but all it takes is one person sees a problem for a no

but we have fun :P

pm me if u want 2 see mi movie! only 13 mins uh oh bad luck

Last edited:
Back