• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Surreal Music Video

Hi everyone,
I'm a music producer/film composer.
Lately, I've been working on this kind of ambient cinematic music for some projects.
Also, I'm redesigning my YouTube Channel, I'm going to be collaborating with some artists, so if you liked it, please subscribe and stay in touch. :welcome:

Thanks. :) Have a great night/day.

Midnight Rabbit

Upvote 3
Hey, Superb/Impressive!, thoroughly enjoyed the video, you have a great eye for detail, editing and music/sp-fx's, my fav's were the numbers and marble effect, i can tell this is a passion, many regards :)

Hey, Superb/Impressive!, thoroughly enjoyed the video, you have a great eye for detail, editing and music/sp-fx's, my fav's were the numbers and marble effect, i can tell this is a passion, many regards :)
Hey sorry, it took forever to get back. I didn't get notifications. Thanks, man, I'm glad you liked it. How have you been? I was watching your stuff It's really cool, loved your stop motion animation. If you wanna collab sometime, hit me up.

Hey sorry, it took forever to get back. I didn't get notifications. Thanks, man, I'm glad you liked it. How have you been? I was watching your stuff It's really cool, loved your stop motion animation. If you wanna collab sometime, hit me up.
Your Welcome, no probs, any new video's in the making, and thank you for enjoying 'Zey The Mouse', He and the gang say a BIG 'Hello', ACE i will keep it in mind, my writer is currently looking at writing episode 9 :)

Your Welcome, no probs, any new video's in the making, and thank you for enjoying 'Zey The Mouse', He and the gang say a BIG 'Hello', ACE i will keep it in mind, my writer is currently looking at writing episode 9 :)
Sorry for my delayed response (one more time), I got emergency surgery. I've been stuck in the hospital, but I'm gonna release new music this Friday, and I'm working on a new project. Looking forward to Zey The Mouse's new episode! Love your stuff! :)

Back