Support UK Film - The Silencer Available to Rent NOW!

Indie UK action thriller The Silencer is now available to rent from LoveFilm, EasyCinema and all major rental shops.

About the film: Cult action star Glenn Salvage ('Left For Dead' & 'ten Dead Men') stars alongside Maye Choo (BBC 1's Silent Witness and Life Line) in this elegiac martial arts action thriller. Salvage plays Micheal Eastman, a drug enforcement officer who is gunned down and betrayed by his corrupt colleagues.

Emerging from a coma months later, Eastman wakes up to a very different world; he has been framed and thrown off the force, his injuries have left him unable to speak and his wife has left him for his best friend. Embittered and with nobody to turn to, Eastman is determined to discover who set him up, and to wreak a bloody revenge.

Reviews:
MJ Simpson says that The Silencer is "an excellent low-budget martial arts picture, completely independent and 100 per cent."

Support UK FILM... Rent it THE SILENCER now!

(Also available to buy from teh 11 Feb 2008 - http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3518768/The-Silencer/Product.html )

www.pulp-movies.co.uk

I'll check it out...

Why is it that on these "Indie" forums, no one is actually interested in indie films? I am talking true indies, not $20m budget indies with stars, we should be helping support our own!

I will pass it on to my friends. Sounds Interesting.

I think we're very interested. No response doesn't necessarily mean no one's listening. This particular thread has been viewed over 100 times. Please do pass this on...I think most of us do pass these on to our friends to show how vibrant the community is.

It gets my crew excited to make more stuff when I show other stuff that's getting made by the online communities I'm a part of.

Back