Supergun website upheaval

Hey there cool Indietalker! :cool: Yes you! You in the back!

The Supergun site just underwent a HUGE upheaval, performed by myself... and since I've never done any webpages for the purposes of NOT confusing people, I was wondering if I could get a few opinions on the new layout. This is also a good chance for you to check out the trailer!!

Thanks in advance!

I almost forgot.... www.superguncinema.com

Looks good, Spat.

The only minor change I recommend is putting some "what, when, where" info on the ticket reservation order form. Just a summary of the event should do.

Other than that, it's looking good.

You may as well link the navigation descriptions in the text area, I hovered over them expecting a link. And, not a big deal, but since the News, About, etc links are a courier style text, you don't really have to have them as images and style sheets can add some hover effects to liven that up. Otherwise, well laid out, easy to navigate. Good luck with your premiere, I'm about to do the same thing on July 10th in Norfolk, 1 year and six months after our first day of shooting.

And, just out of curiosity, do you have a bandwidth limit? I have to be pretty careful with clip sizes but I'm using the lowest cost host I could find.

You may as well link the navigation descriptions in the text area, I hovered over them expecting a link. And, not a big deal, but since the News, About, etc links are a courier style text, you don't really have to have them as images and style sheets can add some hover effects to liven that up. Otherwise, well laid out, easy to navigate. Good luck with your premiere, I'm about to do the same thing on July 10th in Norfolk, 1 year and six months after our first day of shooting.

And, just out of curiosity, do you have a bandwidth limit?

Good idea rrk! I forgot all about hovering stuff. I have to keep the buttons images though... the way the website was designed originally with cells, there are too many problems with formatting, and I'd have to just redo the entire site... and unfortunately, being that we are three weeks away from the premiere, it's just a matter of salvaging the pieces and putting them together a little better.

Good luck to you! 5 days ahead of us! You must be nervous as hell! (Then again, we're still in post production.... *bites nails*).

And I'm not sure exactly what the bandwidth is, but I know we have quite a bit of it. We're hosted through Globat, which is a dang good service.

Anyway, thanks for the comments guys! Helps a lot!

-Logan-

Ah, I see you updated your site just because I did and you wanted to be cool like me!

Good job, btw. I think it looks better; it's simple and straight to the point. With your film premiere three weeks away, I wouldn'd do any major design changes until afterwards. Then you can spend time on rollovers, etc. Until then I think it serves its purpose well.

Spatula said:
Good luck to you! 5 days ahead of us! You must be nervous as hell! (Then again, we're still in post production.... *bites nails*).

-Logan-

We're still tweaking in post, too - the major work is done but I'm fine tuning. Thank god for deadlines, I'd never finish without them. So I'll be nervous when I click "Render" for the final time, until then I'm too tired.

Good luck!

Back