• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Sucker For Blondes

He wants her and she wants him, but for totally different reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZZ_1B3RZBM

Thanks for watching guys, I shot it on a T2i with a few different run o' the mill lenses and an h4n. The sound was recorded painfully low so I did intense (for my ability) noise reduction in Soundtrack Pro which you can probably notice. Drove me nuts, and I know it's not perfect.

Haha that was nice! Very simple, and easy to watch!

few technical issues, but you'll figure them out within the next few short videos.

I loved the scene at 1:05! How many takes did you do of the scene? When the girl flips her hair, she looks like she can't stop laughing :-D

This is really good... made me smile (probably because i've been there!)

My only criticism is when the boyfriend turns up and the woman goes over to him, the cut seems a bit quick (especially in the audio)... was there more here and you had a tough decision to make with regards to the editing?

Great job. I thought the acting by both of them was good. Well done. I can feel for the guy I know what it is like to be stuck in friend zone. Reminds me of that movie Just Friends.

I liked your other short Quit Grabbing My Girl it was funny. The Christian Dating video was good too.

Last edited:
Back