Studio advise for what I can work with.

Hello sound buffs!!, Im thinking of using my living room, bedroom or kitchen area as a studio. Im gonna buy several stuff to make the sound absorbing wall panels but I need advise on how or where to put them. I will post the pictures with google sketch to give you guys an idea of the dimensions. It is an apartment but thats what im working with for now. Its either gonna be the bed room, living room of dinning room. but I think the bed room looks reasonable to use. I am gonna use my closet as a vocal booth room. Neighbors were already made aware of what they may hear as far as sound, so they were pretty cool with it and say that they dont hear nothing coming from my end. So im set for this project. Any ideas will help thanks guys.

Thanks alcove!!. here are the dimensions of the apartment Im staying.
unledoqu.png

apartmentdimensions1q.png

aptbedroom.png

here is the bedroom Im think about using with the closet on the left for a vocal booth. Not sure where Im going to place the sound absorbing pads.
aptcloset.png

heres the closet im gonna use for the vocal booth.
aptkitchen.png

heres the kitchens space I was also thinking of using but the only thing i dont like is the open spaces for the sound.

The entire apartment is carpet except the restroom and fridge area.

aptlivingroom.png

Heres the living room. The sliding door to the balcony is a concern but Im actually gonna be making the wall panels to save me some money, But IDK guys what do you think?.
Im looking at the forum that alcove suggested which is awesome thanks again alcove. hit me back on what you guys think.

Back