• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Struggle, based on Memento

I though it was good! I liked the idea and the twists. I thought there was a few things with audio, like when the two guys are talking to each other outside sitting down and the camera angle kept changing. Everytime it was on Mark (I think that's his name), there was some air conditioner in the background or something, and then it switched over to David and there wasn't anything. Overall, I thought it was very well done. good job!

Everytime it was on Mark (I think that's his name), there was some air conditioner in the background or something, and then it switched over to David and there wasn't anything. Overall, I thought it was very well done. good job!

Thx ya those scenes were very rushed but excuses are like butt holes soo...
thx for the feed back

The VO sounds to crisp and clean?? I guess I'm trying to say it sounds too "recorded". Doesn't sound like his thoughts.?? Hope that makes sense. The Sleeping bag

isn't weighted down enough. You can really tell no one is in there. The sound oif the bat hitting the bag is very unreal. Take something hard and hit it in a sleeping

bag with this same bat. The bat will make a ping sound. Muted, but still a ping.

I liked how you went bach and forth from BW to color to help us keep track of what was happening. Some of the lighting in the color scenes was a bit harsh. And

some of the cuts were abrupt. Maybe some fade in/outs could help. Over all I enjoyed it.

Back