• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Stream your film with IFD - generate revenue!!

We have signed up to share the newly launched Indie Film Depot platform that offers streaming films! The newly launched Indie Film Depot platform is looking for new content providers to add their film(s) to our library. The platform was launched only weeks ago and is building a following very quickly! New content will be loaded daily and HUGE growth is on the way! If you are looking for a platform that offers an immediate revenue source and is created exclusively for Independent Film, Indie Film Depot is the place for you!

IFD offers percentages of the actual revenue generated by your film(s) and there are NO contracts and NO fine print. You will receive a percentage of the actual ad revenue that your content generates as soon as your film(s) are added. Content Providers are paid monthly! Below you will find a breakdown of what is offered by IFD:

Base Percentage - This is received simply by adding your film(s): 30%
Exclusivity Bonus - This is received if your film(s) are listed exclusively with IFD: 5% (Total 35%)
Performance Bonus - This is received if your film(s), collectively, generate 10,000 or more views monthly: 5% (Total 35%)

Potential Percentage: 40%

You can gain an additional percentage by referring new Content Providers to IFD. Please email us for additional details on referrals.

If you would like to have your film(s) considered for streaming on IFD please email us with:

Your Name
Email
Film Title
Genre
Runtime
Link to the trailer or entire film if available.

We will contact you as soon as possible after receiving and reviewing your film(s). If you have any additional questions please email us, we look forward to hearing from you!

We hope you will be interested in taking advantage of this new platform. . .or at least that you visit the site and watch films with us! Thanks!

http://indiefilmdepot.com
http://indiefilmdepot.com/distribute_your_film.php

I'd like to see a TOS (Terms of Service) for your site... I'll need these to determine precisely (and contractually) how you're allowed to use my works as some have licenses the restrict how I distribute/show them. Do you have "affiliates" who are allowed to use my works and how are they limited in their use contractually? (look at the recent "affiliate" fiasco with the stolen information from so many large retail/financial institutions for the reason behind this particular concern -- not that I wasn't already paranoid about it, just hate being proved right)

Your claim of 100% non-exclusivity is mostly true, although above you mentioned an extra 5% for exclusivity, which would eventually whittle that #% down making it inaccurate.

I'm interested in putting up a couple of my works to see if you can generate some income on them. I won't take part in the exclusivity due to the fact that it would substantially limit my distribution channels without knowing any other information other than "We have a site with videos and ads"... How much revenue per upload average? How many viewers per upload average? How much traffic on the site daily/monthly? How much ad revenue paid directly to content producers monthly?

I'd need these types of numbers to be able to judge your offering against the others that are out there... especially as a relative unknown service.

All that said, I do have a short I'd love to post on your site to see how well it works -- I'll be your guinea pig for this site and give a report on the experience once it's had a while to do its thing.

Hey Knightly,

Thanks for the response! I'll send you a private message with a link to the TOS.

Just for an FYI, all of your work stays with IFD. We do not license it to others or work with affiliates who "may" use it for. . .

None of that with us, we simply want to promote a great website where you can find endless independent films which is why we are working on building our library now. The only right we reserve other than the ability to show your film on our site is to potentially use film(s) on the site or clips of said films as potential promotion of IFD.

As far as the exclusivity goes. . .we like to think that, regardless of the exclusivity bonus, we are still 100% non exclusive. We NEVER require anyone to remain exclusively with IFD but if you would like to, we think it is worth it to give you a bit of a bonus! At least, that is how we look at it!

Moving forward, we obviously can not give averages of how much films make as we are a new service. We are building our library now as this new platform was just launched weeks ago. The main thing that we can promise is that we will always be honest and upfront. Also that we are simply here to try to make a great platform for independent film viewing online that will also make money for the filmmakers. Remember, if you are making money that means that we are too. . .so it is in our best interest for both parties to make as much as possible!

We would love to have one of your films and will do the best we can to make you as MUCH money as possible! Our goal is to gain an additional 30 films by the end of the month (just picked up three today). Next month will be our push for advertisers to begin fully utilizing the monetization of the site and hopefully gaining as much revenue for all parties as possible.

If you have any further questions please let me know. Hopefully our small team can build this into a great service for all to use!

What's up with the private message with a link to the TOS?

Everything sounds interesting, but the devil is in the details. How about a public link to the TOS?

Please don't take this as a negative. I think it should be considered a good thing that individuals take this seriously.

What's up with the private message with a link to the TOS?

Everything sounds interesting, but the devil is in the details. How about a public link to the TOS?

Please don't take this as a negative. I think it should be considered a good thing that individuals take this seriously.

I agree. Not having a publicly available TOS makes it seem like you're trying to hide something.

No problem everyone. I just didn't want to post any links if unnecessary - especially being new to the forums. . .no rep yet! You can go to any page on our website and simply click the 'terms' link at the bottom of the page.

For convenience - here is a link as well:

http://indiefilmdepot.com/terms.php

Any questions please let me know, I would be happy to assist as I am working hard to make sure that we are providing a great service so that our library and community will grow quickly!

IFD is offering upfront payment in the form of content licensing now as well! Contact us now if you would like to have your film considered for our streaming platform.

Back