• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Steel & Sorcery - short fantasy film

Hi!
It's very well done, the sound design and the visual effects are efficient. The narrative depends too much of the voice over, I think it reduces the cinematic experience, but that is my point of view and I prefer a more visual storytelling. At the end it seems to me that the short film is a trailer for something else. If it was a webseries I would see it.

Thank You :) I am not proud of my sound design... still learning :) It was actually a test for one web series based on slavic mythology :)

I like :) Again as others have said, if it was a web series I'd watch it, for sure.

What was your budget for this, if you don't mind me asking? The costumes look great.

There was no budget, except 20 dollars for drinks :)
Lead actor is collector of that kind of stuff and all costumes, swords etc. was from his collection. :)

Back