• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch SPLIT

Welcome!

This was a good first short! I thought the music/sound and the delivery of the story were both well done. The editing, title credits, and the opening shots of the light were also good. I did not like the overall lighting and coloring. Some of the shots were too dark to see what we were supposed to be looking at. There was also a lot of red in most of the shots. Did you add red coloring on purpose?

Other that the light and color, I liked it!

Thank you for the comment! It motivates me and tells me what should be done different in next shorts.
I added red for purpose. I was playing with brithness&contrast and channel mixer and I decided to make it red. I'm new in the world of film and I have to learn a lot... :)
Thanks

:eek: Whoa! Cooollll! :cool:

I liked the look of the film, I did like the strange lighting, but I agree that in some places it was too dark to see what was happening. Raise that gain alittle...

Really good music! Good Job!

-- spinner :cool:

Back