• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign Spectrum - Sci-Fi/ Action short film (Kickstarter)

My independent science fiction/action short-film "Spectrum" needs some backers to become a reality. You can be credited as Producer by donating $1.76 USD and you´ll also get all the rewards! Thank you in advance!
SPECTRUM.jpg

BACK THE PROJECT HERE! (Kickstarter page)

The campaign is way to oversimplified. You need to add more detail about the team behind the project, and previous works you've completed before you expect anyone to really help.

There is no substance to it, so you need to provide a little more insight and back story.

You should also have someone proofread the English for you. I didn't get past paragraph one.

I love independent film making since I was a kid and now I want to try it out for myself. "Spectrum" is the name of the secret group that sends one of their best agents available, Amos Edevane, in a mission to deliver a device that contains crutial information for the future of mankind.

Thanks, I´ve done the proper changes.
You should also have someone proofread the English for you. I didn't get past paragraph one.

I love independent film making since I was a kid and now I want to try it out for myself. "Spectrum" is the name of the secret group that sends one of their best agents available, Amos Edevane, in a mission to deliver a device that contains crutial information for the future of mankind.

Back